|The heart with a mind of its own.(Be present.)||The mind with a heart of its own.(It's past.)||The dream that is your waking life.(Go there now.)|
Five Things About Sublingua:
1. I will, if left to my own devices, keep a vampire's sleep schedule, sleeping from dawn 'til dusk, staying awake all night. I've done this since I was a child, and insomnia is so familiar to me that I find it almost frustrating to keep a "normal" sleep schedule.
2. I hate to brush my teeth. (Doesn't that sound awful?) I have beautiful teeth, too. I just hate to take care of them.
3. I love feeling really hot. I love it when the weather is really blisteringly hot (and if you add humidity, so much the better).
4. I have a really soft heart for animals. I know, I know--a lot of people do. But if you knew me in real life, you'd know that I don't have a soft heart for anything. In fact, my heart more often than not resembles a tiny, hardened lump of coal. But I can't not help an animal.
5. I have this phobia about having my front teeth knocked out. It's very specific. I'm afraid of falling down while climbing up stairs and knocking my teeth out. I've never seen this happen to anyone, but I'm always extra careful when going up stairs--and I always, always keep my lips closed around my teeth when I do. How strange is that?