|The heart with a mind of its own.(Be present.)||The mind with a heart of its own.(It's past.)||The dream that is your waking life.(Go there now.)|
58. I forget things all the time. Like tonight, I couldnít remember anyoneís name. I couldnít remember the things I wanted to do, etc.
59. Until today, I havenít had my period in over two years.
60. My favorite poet is Audre Lorde.
61. I donít like Shakespeare very much. Occasionally, I do, but for the most part, no.
62. I studied Japanese in high school when I hoped that I might travel to Japan to live. Then I fell in love and forgot all my Japanese.
63. If I had a million dollars, Iíd quit my job. Oh, no, wait. I donít have a job. Iím a professional student. If I had a million dollars, Iíd travel around the world. Okay, well, first Iíd pay off all our debt, then Iíd get some sort of permanent dwelling, then Iíd travel around the world. Of course, after the first two, I would probably only have enough to get a small order of French fries at McDonalds.
64. If I had three wishes, Iíd wish for world peace, an end to homelessness and hunger worldwide, and for a comfortable bra.
65. My selfish desires are many, however. For example, if I had the money, Iíd be one of those plastic surgery whores that look like theyíre very tightly wrapped in Saran wrap. Iíd have all my clothes and shoes handmade. Iíd travel like a rock star, with bags and bags of things. However, I would still be very polite to the natives.
66. I donít drink enough water.
67. I almost never drink alcohol. Seriously, I have maybe four drinks a year. That is the effect of having had an alcoholic father.
68. I carry a green backpack.
69. I have a tattoo on my left inner ankle. It is the symbol for woman, you know, looks like an ahnk, but is more of a circle. Iím thinking of adding a fist into the center. I got the tattoo on my 25th anniversary of life on this planet.
70. I believe the Buddhists when they say that existence is suffering.
71. I was halfheartedly raised Catholic. That equals all the guilt without any of the ritual.
72. When I was growing up, I had the biggest crush on Mark Hamill of Star Wars fame. Now heís all decrepit and Iím ashamed, but when I was seven, I thought he was hot. I also used to love Fred Astaire. When I was a kid, I named my cello (#73, okay?) Fred.
74. I used to collect boxes.
75. My mother once almost asked me if I was a lesbian. Iím not, but I had to think about it. I probably would be if I were smarter.
76. There have been seven men in my life: Max, Brian, Chris, Chris, Mike, James, and Jon.