|The heart with a mind of its own.(Be present.)||The mind with a heart of its own.(It's past.)||The dream that is your waking life.(Go there now.)|
25 Things about Sublingua
1. This is the first time I have ever tried to list one hundred things about myself. I may only make it to 50.
2. I procrastinate. I may only make it to 25--then tomorrow,I'll do the rest.
3. I am 31 years old.
4. I have been stung by a bee. Once. One time in my whole life.
5. I am a Leo, born August 4.
6. I have brown hair.
7. I have brownish/greenish eyes.
8. I wear glasses. Little tiny ones that I wanted because they reminded me of Teddy Roosevelt.
9. I have nine cats.
10. I have a tortoise named Percy.
11. I have two goldfish named Tata and Keke.
12. My best friend is my husband.
13. We have been married since August 15, 2002.
14. We have been together since I was 14 and he was 15.
15. When I grow up, I am going to be a doctor.
16. In May, I will graduate with degrees in biology and English.
17. I work in a biochemistry lab. I don't really enjoy labwork.
18. My favorite food is sushi--any kind, but especially fatty tuna.
19. My favorite movie is Harold & Maude.
20. I am an artist/ceramicist. My work is shown in a gallery in California that I have never seen or visited.
21. I like to surf the internet and look at crap.
22. I write short fiction, though I have never had anything published.
My dream is to have something published in The New Yorker.
23. I like to sit and do nothing. I can do that all day long.
24. This is a really boring list. I'm sorry. I'm going to stop for a bit after the next number and do the rest tomorrow. Number 25. See, I told you.
25. I am very lazy, but very smart, which is a very bad combination.