|The heart with a mind of its own.(Be present.)||The mind with a heart of its own.(It's past.)||The dream that is your waking life.(Go there now.)|
Friday Five Alive!
Friday Five (.org)
Answer the following five questions in your own weblog (make sure you leave a comment here with a link to your post) or just leave your answers in this post's comments section.
1. What are the first things that you do in the morning to start your day?
Everyday stuff: I don't have a set routine. The first things that come on are the glasses. Then I usually pee. Over the course of the morning (from the time I get up, until the time I leave the house (if I do actually leave the house)), I have to do the following: Turn on the fish tank light and feed the fish. Turn on the snail tank light. Shower (if I haven't showered the night before). Brush my teeth and hair. Get dressed, put on my shoes, collect the things that go into my pockets and bookbag. Feed and water the turtle.
Occasional stuff: I pack a lunch or pack Dave a lunch. I make tea and/or breakfast.
2. What are the last things that you do at night before going to bed? Every night: Read. Take off my glasses. Brush my teeth. Feed the fish and turn off their light. Feed the snails and turn off their light.
Occassional stuff: Change into pajamas. Take a sleeping pill or melatonin.
3. What daily routine have you recently added to your day?
Things come and go, you know. I don't really have a "routine." Although the recent gift (to myself) of a giant tub of body butter from the stinky store has led me, almost every morning, to slather myself in the stuff.
4. What routine do you wish you get rid of? All routine is subject to elimination, as far as I'm concerned.
5. What's the one thing that makes you feel like something is missing if you don't do it some point within your day? Give M. a hug and tell him that I love him. Coffee with Sophistica.